Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Training i guess EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Training i guess EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Training i guess EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Training i guess EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Training i guess EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Training i guess EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Training i guess EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Training i guess EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Training i guess EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Training i guess

Go down

Training i guess Empty Training i guess

Post by Xaverie Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Xaverie stood in the middle of the field with her eyes closed breathing slowly inward as she visualized the area around her in her mind. Internally music began to play providing the beat and tempo for this morning. She slowly took a step spinning ever so slowly before releasing a set of Kunai into the target which was carved into the tree. She danced to the side and broke the movement stumbling backward throwing her arms downward before bringing them back up as she arched her back opening her eyes towards the sky. Spinning back around she jumped forward landing a mere 2 feet from her previous position. She ran forward listening to her internal beat, her feet changing to match the pace and tempo carrying her body from the inner depths of the field and into the forest.

Leaping up into the trees she quickly swung from branch to branch allowing her fears and anguish to disappear with each stride she made as she much like a monkey moved her way further into the depths of the rich greenery. She grabbed hold of the last branch and swung herself around and around before releasing landing on the ground below in a small clearing slowly retreating back to the dance she was in the midst of. She gracefully spun herself allowing a branch created by her Wood Release to cushion her fall. She smiled gently as she spun around allowing her worries to disappear. She jumped to an end spinning around allowing the music to fade and die away in doing so she too stopped the rotation and laid her back against a tree watching the clouds around her.

She placed her hand to her temple and wiped the sweat away from her brow pulling her hands down to her mouth and gently she blew into them. Holding her hands down at her side as Three Balls of Water Chakra manifested themselves into her hands. She closed her eyes and jumped forward once more picking up the rotation as she spun around. The Balls of Chakra flying off into different directions nailing each tree it impacted with tearing them through to their very core. As Xavierie dropped the rotation and slid down to the ground her knees brought up to her chest her head placed against them her hair covering her head as a cloak. The tree's suddenly broke in the weakened state and crashed down to the ground with a soft thud as the snow cushioned their fall.

Xavierie looked up from her position at the area around her and smiled gently breathing a bit hard at this point. She pushed herself up, she looked into the distance where she had just finished training. Most of trees laid on the floor due to her antics and she felt a bit guilty about destroying the only lush terrain on this mountain. Taking a deep breath she would clap her hands together and concentrating most of her chakra into this one technique. “Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan” When the words left her lips a mere flower would spout up from the ground, but in a few seconds that flower would grow into a lush dense forest, one bigger than what was already on the mountain. “I guess I overdid it….” She thought as she leaned against one of the trees.
Xaverie
Xaverie

Back to top Go down