Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
War Ikaru  EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
War Ikaru  EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
War Ikaru  EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
War Ikaru  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
War Ikaru  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
War Ikaru  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
War Ikaru  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
War Ikaru  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
War Ikaru  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

War Ikaru

3 posters

Go down

War Ikaru  Empty War Ikaru

Post by War Ikaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:31 am

Name Of Character:War Ikaru

Description/Picture of your Character:War Ikaru  Ex0Du2u

Personality: War is a very kind hearted guy, always looking at both sides of a story. He deals with things calmly and with calculated judgments. He would never put his fellow shinobi in danger, and would use himself as a shield if he had too.

Backround:  War was born into a very lucky life. He was not only born into the Main Family, but is the son of the Ikaru Family Head. Even with that said, he didn't live an 'easy' life, nor did it matter to War. At the age of 5, he started training in the family's special training Institution. Unlike the rest of the shinobi of Sunakagakure who go to the Shinobi Academy, the children of the Ikaru family have their own training regiment, seeing as they are the Kazekage's personal guard.

War was put into a training squad with 3 others, Zika, Mina, and his brother and Squad Leader, Haku. For the first 3 years, they were taught their family's techniques and tactics. The first jutsu they were ever taught was the family's first technique, the Elemental Manipulation: Wind. This technique was drilled into them night and day, till either they were deemed unable to use it, or they passed. War's squad was actually the first to finish their training ,out of their generation. Out of their squad, War was the first to master the technique. They continued training both their mind and body, day in and day out. After the 3 years were over, they finally graduated from the institute and were admitted as Genin and were thrown into the rest of the world.

Unlike the rest of the Genin squads, the Ikaru squads never merged into the rest. This meant that War's squad was still the same as it was 3 years ago. Their first mission, like any other Genin squad though, was just a retrieval of a lost cat. Their squad managed to find the cat in no time, and was even complimented on their speed. They continued their missions, one after the other. Eventually, it became time for their next years of training.

War, now 10 years old, and his squad went back to their respected households for family training. This was down because not all of the family members fought the same way, which led to diversity and tactical possibilities. The Main Branch, which War and his brother were sons of the Head, were taught specifically the Elemental Manipulation: Sand. Their father had them pack enough things to last them at least a month. When they had finished packing, they set off towards the desert to start their training They managed to get settled into their spot withing a day, and their father started to instruct them both in the ways of their family's technique. They both trained week after week, day after day, for about 3 months. War, as in his usual fashion, managed to master the technique before his older brother, who just found this to be a normal occurrence by now. A few days later, Haku managed to learn it also allowing them to head back home. Their father was proud of both of them, knowing that his sons could care on their legacy.

War, now 17, had made it all the way to Anbu rank and had became the previous Kazekage's personal guard. War became close to the Kazekage, and was even treated like a son. War felt the Kazekage as a second father, and treated him that way. One day, the Kazekage became deathly ill with a unknown disease. While the Kazekage was laying on his death bead, War was called in specifically. As War entered, he was motioned by his dying friend to come to him. The last words, that could be heard by the Elders and all that were inside the room, by the Kazekage were "You have treated me so well. You helped me and have learned from me. You have watched what I do and when I do it. I believe you have what it takes to watch over our family, your biological and those in arms. I want YOU to succeed my leadership, for you have the power and ability to do so. Lead, for not just me or you, but for our entire village. I believe in you." After that, War's second father passed away, leaving sadness and grieving among the village. Both the Elders and War kept the old man's last words true.

War, know 18, is currently watching over the Village, with his old squad mates as his new personal guards. He has kept the peace and tranquility that he once knew.

Village:Sunagakure

STATS!

Elements: Basic-Wind/Lightning/Earth   Advanced-Sand

Ninjutsu: 45/500

Genjutsu: 30/500

Taijutsu: 100/500

Chakra:  50/500

Jutsu List:

1.Desert Layered Imperial Funeral

2.Desert Suspension

3.Prison Sand Burial

4.Quicksand Waterfall Flow