Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
A Flash back at Keitas interduction. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

A Flash back at Keitas interduction.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Flash back at Keitas interduction. Empty A Flash back at Keitas interduction.

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Kureno was standing, and sighed, "I think we need to take a moment, and remember how we all got here, don't you think?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

A Flash back at Keitas interduction. Empty Re: A Flash back at Keitas interduction.

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Sekkusu, sitting across the room, replied, "Reflection is good. It's useful to think about how you could do things better next time."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

A Flash back at Keitas interduction. Empty Re: A Flash back at Keitas interduction.

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:26 pm

I nodded in agreement as I sat between the two "where should we start?" I said as I closed my eyes and thought deeply "what about you kureno-sempai?"
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:27 pm

"Well, It started with me wanting to be a ninja, training for a long time, then getting into a fight with Sekkusu over there." Kureno says, in a simple voice.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Sekkusu closed her eyes and thought back to that day, "Yes, I should have used some jutsu. Against a blind man, you wouldn't have known what to expect then." She chuckled lightly.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:35 pm

I chuckled at the sight of the two fighting "so that's how you met, what happened after that.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:43 pm

"Well... Beyond her sometimes being a smart ass, The team of us two sprung, and became the akatsuki, or at least, that's how I remember it."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Sekkusu chuckled, "I was taken by his skill despite being blind. I felt I could learn some things by watching him. So, I followed him and eventually we formed this group with the idea of becoming ever stronger."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Inspired by mentors I chuckled happily "well I guess that's when I came along...that was an interesting day..." I said as I recalled the encounter.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm

"Heh. I'm so much faster then I used to, and stronger." I started to recall it as well.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Sekkusu remembered the day the now A ranked when he was but only a chunin. He had come far from that day. "Ah, yes. I remember it well. Kureno wanted to kill you but, I couldn't stand the thought of someone so cute being murdered so, I convinced him to follow you around for a while instead." Sekkusu gave Keita a wink.
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:19 pm

My face flushed red at the comment "w-wai- what?...you said I was genuinely strong when you recruited me?" I said as my eyes burst open and I looked at her with shock, concern and heartbreak spread across my seamless features.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Kureno smirked, "Your lucky that I care what she says, or you'd be dead" Kureno laughed a bit, and said, "Just remember, I'm far faster then either of you."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Sekkusu waved a hand at Kureno, "Yeah yeah, you're really fast. That's what all the girls you sleep with say." Sekkusu chuckled. "But yes, if I hadn't stopped him, you would very well indeed be dead. Plus, if we hadn't followed you after that, we wouldn't have seen your potential."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:36 pm

I burst out laughing at sek's joke "ahh....yea....hehe..." I said trying to compose myself "so what did you see that changed your mind?"
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 pm

"Well, I couldn't see anything, cause.... you know, I'm blind." He says, laughing a bit.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Sekkusu chuckled, "Which reminds me, I should probably tell you some things about a few of those girls. Anyway, it was the power of your jutsu the really caught our attention."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:58 pm

"Oh really?" I said as a grin spread across my face "like which ones?" I said eager to show them off since I have apparent "powerful jutsu"
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

"I don't think I used a Jutsu against you, One of these days, I do indeed know 1 or 2." He say, then said, "Sekkusu, Just shut up will you, My past is my past" He said, falling back from laughter.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:07 pm

"You didn't use any jutsu." She then turned to Keita, "Well, I guess Kureno is going to have t tell you since I'm supposed to shut up now."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 pm

I looked at sek confused "if I didn't use any jutsu....then how did you know it was powerful...?" I said trying I wrap my mind around the concept.
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 pm

"You did, I didn't, You don't fully understand what my staff is capable of do you? Anyway, Sekkusu you can talk."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekkusu Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 pm

"Well, it was the intensity of your Fireball jutsu that first caught my eye. Then, I saw yours."
Sekkusu
Sekkusu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keita uchiha Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 pm

I was still confused but I accepted the compliment "thankyou" I said as I started weaving the hand signs for it , monkey, ox, rat, tiger and a 10 mitre fireball appeared and went down the empty corridor and out the door "I hope someone was standing out there..." I said as I sat down with a smile on my face

-40 chakra 460/500
Keita uchiha
Keita uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:02 pm

"I need to show you my, which i'm not quite sure if you call them this, jutsu, that Sekkusu MIGHT have seen... just maybe, but, i'm not too sure."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next