Shinobi-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Midnight Moon Academy
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm by Sekkusu

» Strolling through the sand
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am by Sekkusu

» tailed beast NPC!!
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am by Sekkusu

» Infiltrating the Leaf
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm by Keita uchiha

» Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm by Kureno Hatak

» V's Jutsus
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm by V

» Asentias weapon
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm by Minato

» Yara's ninja tools (items with a number limmet retock between topics)
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Kureno Hatak

» Saki's test
Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am by Keita uchiha

Village Leaders
Hokage ~ Sliver
Mizukage ~ Available
Kazekage ~ War Ikaru
Raikage ~ Available
Tsuchikage ~ Available
Bijuu Holders
Ichibi ~ Available
Nibi ~ Available
Sanbi ~ Available
Yonbi ~ Available
Gobi ~ Available
Rokubi ~ Available
Shichibi ~ Available
Hachibi ~ Available
Kyuubi ~ Available
Shinobi Nantion Staff

Owners

Yarashi

Silver Uchiha

Admins

Kureno Katak

Sekkusu

Moderators

War Ikaru

Keita Uchiha

Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:32 pm

As the tornado caught her, she managed to keep her sense, and then as she saw Yarashi come down at her, she braced herself, for as she got hit, she hit the ground hard, but managed to keep back up normally, but, using her cane for support.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yarashi chronicles: The seal master and the creator of seals

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Yarashi breathed hard as he stood up. "That ends that I guess ..."
Minato
Minato
Admin

https://snnrpwv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

"Heh. I didn't use my full power! That's the reason I'm Chunin." She says, laughing a bit, and leaning against her cane.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Yarashi chuckled. "Same for me, but I was a kage once."
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm

"Heh. Fair enough. No wonder you're one hell of an opponent." She says, finnaly regaining her footing and streching.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:59 pm

"I guess you know my real story by now. So I don't want to lie anymore. I am Uzumaki Yarashi of the Land of Fire." Yarashi explained.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

"Heh. I knew it when you used that big move. Which is why I lost as I didn't use a certain... move of mine." She says, then says, "Asentia... is my name."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Yarashi walked into his tent and put his headband back on, then came out and folded the tent up, placing it into his bag. "It was nice seeing you."
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:14 pm

"Hold on, since you're uzumaki, wouldn't you know a seal or two?" She says, wondering.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 pm

"I create all kinds of seals, so yes." Yarashi said calmly.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:23 pm

"Heh. I know a few myself, why don't you share one or two with me?" She says, smirking.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:50 pm

"Maybe I will sometime, but if you really want to learn them, it will take some work." Yarashi said preparing to head back to the leaf village.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:53 pm

"Heh. Fire your fire jutsu at me once more, see what happens."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Yarashi sighed, turned around and did what she asked.

(Snake → Ram → Boar → Monkey → Horse → Tiger)

"Uma, Tra! Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" He said as he would shoot the giant flamethrower out of his mouth as he did before.
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:02 pm

She pointed her weapon forward, pointing it at the Fireball, and said, "Jutsu Protection Seal." The Jutsu went inside her weapon and she stood, smiling.

905/1000
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Yarashi nodded. "A 3 prong capture style seal, quite annoying."
Minato
Minato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm

"I can also release when ever I want. Which means, I could release it even while I do a Hidden mist jutsu." She says, happy.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2